Best of 2015
Our ‘Best of 2015’ deal features our top wines from the 2015 vintage, considered by many as the most superb vintage year in the past decade, the result of very favourable weather conditions (especially for Cabernet Sauvignon). The featured wines, many of them winners of awards locally and internationally, include:
- Ingenuity Spanish Red Blend 2015 (Platter’s 2020: 4 stars)
- Two Centuries Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (Platter’s 2019 & 2020: 4.5 stars; Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards 2018: double gold; Veritas Awards 2018: gold)
- Heritage Heroes The Brew Master Bordeaux-style Red Blend 2015 (Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards 2017: double gold; The Drinks Business Global Cabernet Sauvignon Masters 2018: gold)
- Heritage Heroes The Motorcycle Marvel Rhône-style Red Blend 2015 (Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards 2017: double gold)
- Heritage Heroes The Anchorman Chenin Blanc 2015 (Tim Atkin South Africa Report 2016: 90 points)
- Nederburg Heritage Heroes The Beautiful Lady Gewürztraminer 2015
Purchase each of the four ‘Best of 2015’ reds, and receive the two white wines at no cost!
Do take note, these wines have been carefully matured under suitable ageing conditions, and can age for another five years in terms of the whites, and at least ten years when it comes to the reds, if correctly cellared.